Friday 11 January 2013

Cesar Millan Divorce Reason

,
                 Cesar Millan Divorce Reason

Lack of individual identity. A codependent relationship is not healthy. When you don't have your own interests or the opportunity to express yourself outside of coupledom, you become "couple dumb."

                                                       
                                                              Click For Reason

If you are not comfortable doing things without your partner, or you don't know what kind of music, movies, or food you used to like, you are likely in deep and you probably feel like you are drowning and don't know why.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Deepak & Because OF Astrologer ji i save may marriage.
    Thankyou To Astrologer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ..........My Problem is solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for help me to save my marriage. Reallllly thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnaks for help me ,good luck for future.

    ReplyDelete