Friday 11 January 2013

Advice on Relationship

,

Relationship Problem: Trust

Trust is an essential part of a relationship. Are there certain behaviors that are causing you not to trust your partner, or do you have unresolved issues that are hindering you from trusting others?



Problem-solving strategies:

You and your partner can develop trust in each other by following these tips, Fay says.

* Be consistent.
* Be on time.
* Do what you say you will do.
* Don't lie -- not even little white lies to your partner or to others.
* Be fair, even in an argument.
* discount how your partner is feeling.
* Call when you say you will.
* Call to say you'll be home late.
* Carry your fair share of the workload.
* Don't overreact when things go wrong.
* Never say things you can't take back.
* Don't dig up old wounds.
* Respect your partner's boundaries.
* Don’t be jealous.
* Be a good listener.
Despite the fact there are always going to be problems in a relationship, Sherman says there are things you can both do to minimize marriage problems if not avoid them altogether.

1 comments:

  1. My name is Sophia from usa,i never believe in spell until i contacted this great man of spirit called DR ABIZA.Me and my husband have been married for three years and we had a baby boy,before we got married we dated for two years and we love each other so much.But i never knew that he was having an affair with one of my closest friend and they have been seen each other for about four months.One day he came home and raise up an unnecessary argument with me and we had a quarrel so he threaten to live the house which he did the following day and he left me and the kid to be with my so called friend,so in the course of my distress i was reading some pages on the internet on how to get back a lost husband,then i saw a testimony by Jessica on how DR ABIZA help her to get back her ex boy friend,so i also contacted the DR via the email address provided by Jessica and he told me that my friend cast a spell on my husband that made him to leave me and the kid to be with her.To cut the story short,DR ABIZA also told me what to do which i did and my friend hated my husband so much that she never wanted to see him again and after three days my husband came back to me begging for my forgiveness.Today am happy with my husband again.If you are having any problem like this you can email him through this address:{DRABIZASPELLTEMPLE20@HOTMAIL.COM},and you can count on him for a great help.

    ReplyDelete